Information for Seniors
The Salvation Army Golden Diners Senior Nutrition Program
For more info on how to receive services or to volunteer click on link
SENIOR SERVICES CALENDAR OF EVENTS
For more information contact Julie at Senior Services at
RTA SENIORS CITIZEN REDUCED FARE PERMIT PROGRAM
1. Age Qualification: Applicants must be 65 years of age or older to qualify or no more than 3 weeks prior to their 65th birthday.
2. Fill out an application: Applications are available at the Nunda Township Supervisors office between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm.
3. Proof of Age: Applicant must present proof of age by providing the original of one of the following: Drivers's License, State ID card, US Immigration Alien Registration Card, Medicare card or Passport.
4. A photo will be taken at applicaton to be sent with registration form (at no charge).
5. Process: The Nunda Township Superviors office will send all necessary informtion to the RTA office and after approval a permit will be mailed directly to the address provided by the applicant within four weeks of RTA's receipt of materials.